Monday, September 5, 2022

Time Flies Paper Collage

 Hi there!  Sharing a paper collage I created for one of my calendar inserts in my daily carry travelers notebook.  I use several travelers notebook style journals and enjoy embellishing the covers to create my own look.  I buy blank notebooks and then embellish them as I wish.  It's so fun and allows for a lot of creative experimentation.

I loved the theme "Time Flies" for the cover on my calendar.  Very fitting don't you think?  I just learned that the old saying "time flies when you are having fun" was actually a quote from Albert Einstein.  I must be having a ton of fun because time is certainly flying by!

Thanks for taking the time to visit!


***
Materials used:

Blank travelers notebook insert/calendar

Torn papers from Craft Consortium Belle Fleur Collection

Digital Lace Paper fr. Ruby&Pearl Etsy

Washi Tape Craft Consortium

Oval frame die cut from CTMH

Tim Holtz wildflower die cut

Laser cut lace edging

Misc. emphemera fr. my stash

Entered in the following challenges:

Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenge #9 (with optional dragonfly)

Love to Craft Challenge #70

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #103

A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge #9

***



3 comments :

  1. Fabulous project love it!

    Thank you for joining us at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenge! Val DT
    https://paperdragonflycreativechallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge September "ATG". Sorry for the late comment.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful journal cover! I use travelers notebooks sometimes too but mine are super boring...lol! Thanks for joining us at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges this month!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top