Saturday, August 13, 2022

Little Buzzy Bee Book

 

I'm working on a new journal but got side-tracked.  Couldn't resist this adorable mini book kit from My Porch Prints Etsy!  Everthing you need to create this super cute little book!  I added some handmade paper, laces and embellishments, and used my favorite gold shimmer brush pen to add some honey-gold accents and a little brass bee charm dangle.  So much fun I may need to make another soon!

There are three signatures sewn in to the book cloth binding and the book has 60 pages front and back with lots of fun surprises and embellishments.  This mini junk journal measures 3.5 x 2.5 inches.


I'll try to post a few pics of the inside of the journal, but I fell in love with this cover and can think of so many uses already for it for other projects.

Submitting this one in the following challenges:

6 comments :

  1. This is so pretty!!! My special needs daughter and I have been watching art journal videos - I'm sooo intrigued. I would love to see more of your books and pages! Hope you'll link up again at Crafting Happiness Challenges. A new weekly theme starts tomorrow! Smiles!
    Janis, Founder & Design Team Member, Crafting Happiness Challenges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janis, and honored that I was selected as one of your challenge Top Picks!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a really lovely project and lovely to see you at We Love Stamping, but I'm not sure your entry is eligible as you don't mention any stamping as we are a stamping challenge as per details on challenge posts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is one special project! We'd love it if you shared over at The Outlawz Paper à la Mode Challenge. This month our theme is Every Summer has a Story. We are a Card Free Zone and looking for Mixed Media, Journals, Tags, ATC's, etc!
    https://theoutlawzchallenges-saturday.blogspot.com/ Hope to see you there in the near future! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful project - so much attention to detail.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top