Saturday, November 5, 2022

Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenge #11: Autumn/Fall Dragonflies

 

Today I'm sharing my DT project for Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenge #11

AUTUMN/FALL DRAGONFLIES





My inspiration for this project came from the gorgeous digi collection of dragonfly themed papers, Fall/Autumn sentiments and flower images from this month's challenge sponsor
I created a card using some of these lovely digital images.  The palette for the background paper I chose was so soft and dreamy, not your typical fall colors, but so lovely!
I decided to use my chalk pastels again to color the flower image in keeping with the soft pink and coral tones.  The pink wax seal on top of a fairy image in her garden seemed to fit right in, looks a bit pinker in the photo but I thought it went nicely with the colors in the dragonfly background paper.

Materials Used:
Papers, floral images and sentiment from We R 3
Kraft colored card base
Chalk pastels: pink, coral, green hues
Gold shimmer pen from CTMH
Jelly Roll Pen-clear star
Ribbon from my stash
Wax seal stamped with fairy image
***
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top