Friday, October 7, 2022

Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenge #10 SPOOKTACULAR

 Today I'm sharing my DT project for Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenge #10

SPOOKTACULAR



My inspiration for this project came from the "Stack 'O Carved Pumpkins" digital art stamps from Leigh SBDesigns who is also sponsoring this month's challenge.

It was fun creating this spooky Halloween shaker card and breaking out some of my old markers, but when I realized I didn't have an orange marker I had to get creative using my rusty hinge distress ink with yellow marker and an orange chalk pastel.

This card will look festive on it's own or tucked into a trick or treat gift bag.

Materials Used:
LeighSBDesigns digital images:  "Stack 'O Pumpkins"
Martha Stewart Halloween themed paper
Echo Park paper- arsenic & lace
CTMH shaker window foam and acetate
Tim Holtz distress ink- rusty hinge
Promarkers: soft green, cinnamon, tulip yellow
Copic marker-black
Jelly Roll pen- clear star
Posca pen-white
CTMH gold shimmer brush
sequins
CTMH dragonfly stamped on vintage book paper

I'll leave you with a glimpse of another card I created to tuck into my Halloween album using "Fae Folk" digitals from LeighSBDesigns.  Not for this challenge, but I loved this image so much I just had to have a play at making a digital creation too!



***
Thanks for stopping by, have a creative day!


Also playing in the following challenges this month:


















8 comments :

  1. You did well to find an alternative way of colouring the pumpkins and I like that you card is a shaker.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun creation, many thanks for joining in with our Autumn theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous Halloween shaker card design, the fun pumpkins are the perfect focal piece. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. I am really enjoying seeing all these Halloween themed cards. This is great.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great shaker card and I love how you coloured your pumpkins without using an orange marker. Great thinking! Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This shaker card is very cool! I love the lace paper in the background.
    Thanks for joining us at International Art & Soul

    Hugs,
    Chriss-DT-INAS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card for Halloween, I love your colouring, and that it is a shaker card
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab card, pumpkins are cool.

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top