Friday, January 6, 2023

Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenge #13 "Party Time"

 Hey there crafty friends! Today I'm sharing my DT project for Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenge #13

"Party Time"


Nothing implies "party time" for me better than New Year's Eve and I've been in a pink and sparkly kind of mood lately so these digitals were perfect.  I'm hoping for a refresh this 2023, and hope everyone is off to a fun, happy and healthy start!

The Paper Dragonfly DT didn't have a sponsor this month, but our theme fits right in with this holiday celebratory season.

Materials Used:
Digital images from Design Lover Studio on Etsy
Lots of sparkle and bubbly :)

***
Thanks for stopping by and as always, hoping you can find some time in your day to craft just for the fun of it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top