Monday, February 6, 2023

Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenge #14 "Red, White & Gold Valentines"

 Hello there!  Today I'm sharing my DT project for Paper Dragonfly                                    Creative Challenge #14

"Red, White & Gold Valentines"

I created a little valentine loaded pocket/tag that you can stuff with little goodies, photos, etc.  I used some digitals from my collections and fussy cut them out, added gold highlights using a shimmer pen, gold flower and ribbon.  There are two pockets that you can slide your photos in or even a little love note if you desire :)


The Paper Dragonfly DT didn't have a sponsor this month, so we were able to utilize our craft stash which is a good thing since I'm still trying to organize my new space!
***
Thanks for stopping by and as always, hoping you can find some time in your day to craft just for the fun of it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top